ASOS Ghost Leggings - Halloween Lookbook #3

15 Oct 2015


My final series post with the amazing ASOS ghost leggings! For the first look that's comfy and casual click here and for the second look which is much more edgy click here :)


For this look I went a bit more dressy and fancy! Well for me anyhow :P My top is sleeveless even though you can't see, it has slits at the sides which I love and you can see more of in the video below. I got it in Penneys/Primark in the summer months so not such if it's still available.


My faux leather jacket is also from Penneys/Primark. My hat I'm not too sure where I got it! Might have been New Look or Penneys also! My midi rings are from Penneys/Primark but the rest of the jewellery I made myself. The crescent moon/pentagram necklace was made by me and the Ankh earrings also made by me which I always got complimented on when out and about! Everyone seems to love them!


My boots I got in New Look awhile ago. They have a bit of a heal and lots of studs! So pretty! :)

For some reason we didn't seem to take as much pictures of this look, I think we were getting tired and hungry :P, but you can see it in more detail in my video below!



I also got Steve to film some clips of all three outfits which I made into a YouTube video. Even though my editing software is just horrible I do like how it turned out in the end. The only audio is birds singing which I recorded while we were there in the graveyard. I searched the internet for free music to play over it but could find nothing fitting so then I thought why not just play your own music over it or you could play one of these that I have picked, that all go super well with the video!

Ghost - If You Have Ghosts (Roky Erickson Cover)
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Spellbound
Roky Erickson - Night of the Vampire


Will you be buying yourself some ASOS Ghost Leggings!? Have you bought any Halloween related clothing items this year yet? Let me know in the comments below! :D

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment