3 Movies You Should Watch This Halloween #4

29 Oct 2015



I seen the original Halloween movie when I was younger, sometime in my teens I think and I just didn't get it. I didn't like it, I was bored and ended up not watching the rest of it. I know, I know. Being such a classic I should love it but at the time it just didn't do it for me. I have to rewatch it at some point just to be sure. I may appreciate it a bit more now that I'm older. Steve made me watch the third Halloween movie and it's completely different and has nothing to do with Michael Myers and I think that's why I loved it so much (and why others hated it so much). It's about a crazy mask maker who wants his Silver Shamrock masks to kill kids for an ancient ritual. Fun times! And well worth a watch this Halloween!




This was one I found myself watching on tv sometime ago. I had no idea what it was until a few years later when saw it on tumblr and found out it was called Halloweentown! Of course I have to watch it every year now! Marnie finds out she's a witch and must save a town full of spooky Halloween creatures. Very much a kids movie but great on for adults too, especially if you love that Halloweeny feeling! :D




Victor brings his dead dog back to life but must deal with the consequences. Sad but funny at times and so so beautiful looking, especially for Halloween time. Also Mr. Whiskers. Watch for Mr. Whiskers.





No comments:

Post a Comment