ASOS Ghost Leggings - Halloween Lookbook #2

14 Oct 2015





I think this may have been my favourite outfit of all three. This is the more edgy rock look compared to yesterday's more casual and comfy look. If I could, I would go out like this everyday. But the effort though :P Haha!


With this look I have paired the amazing ASOS Ghost Leggings (more in dept review on my first outfit post) with my Fright Rags Vincent Price t-shirt! How amazing is this tee? Just perfect for Halloween. Unfortunately I don't think it's available anymore on the Fright Rags site but they do sometimes bring some tees back from the graveyard so keep an eye on their site.


My fake leather jacket is from Penneys/Primark. I got it for €14 and it's actually really good quality. I may have to go back for another so I can DIY it! I have a Beetlejuice patch that needs to go somewhere.




My choker is the same one I was wearing in my first outfit, that I made. Those amazing skeleton earrings actually glow in the dark and are from Claire's Accessories. They're so comfy to wear! I know I'll be wearing them loads this Halloween/October/Autumn/Winter/Always. You can't actually see them that well but I'm also wearing some rings from Penneys/Primark but you can get a closer look at them in my video below along with my Doc Martens which I was also wearing!



My final look with the ASOS Ghost Leggings will be up tomorrow. Lots more Halloween outfits to come though! :D

Thanks to Steve for taking all the awesome photos <3







No comments:

Post a Comment