3 Movies You Should Watch This Halloween #1

3 Oct 2015

I've decided to do weekly posts leading up to Halloween with some of my favourite films to watch at Halloween time! I included some films that I know everyone loves as well as some maybe not so familiar ones to add to your spooky collection! First up is an old favourite...





Casper is usually on telly at around this time as well as Christmas time for some reason! I find they show better Halloween and horror films at Christmas than they do Halloween itself :P  I assume everyone has seen this film but just in case you haven't: it's about an paranormal expert who moves in to a mansion in Maine with his daughter which happens to be haunted by Casper and three mischievous ghosts! It's a kids movie obviously but can be still very much enjoyed by adults just like the second film on this list...





I do feel not enough people know about Monster House.  It's basically about three kids who discover that their neighbours house is alive and they must do something before it eats all the trick or treaters! It's creepy and scary as well as very funny and actually quite sad when you find out why it's alive!





And the last film for this weeks post is the fabulous Sleepy Hollow. Ichabod Crane is sent to Sleepy Hollow to investigate some deaths and the locals are convinced it's The Headless Horseman. Directed by Tim Burton, I can not tell you just how beautiful this film looks. From the set pieces to the costumes it just looks so wonderfully gothic, errie and Halloween. Scary, seriously creepy but also surprisingly funny.  I urge you to watch as soon as possible!


That's all for this week! But I will have 3 recommendations coming every Friday until Halloween!
Have you seen any of the films I've recommended? Will you be watching any of them this Halloween?
Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment