Spooktacular Tag

29 Oct 2014




The Questions:

1. Do you still Trick or Treat, if not, what age did you stop going trick or treating? I think I was starting to get into my teens. It was very depressing but if I could and it didn't seem really weird I would still go trick or treating.

2. Do you like going to haunted attractions? I don't think I've ever been to one that I can think of. But yes I would like to go to some haunted attractions.




3. Favorite Halloween Candy: Nestle Milkybar Ghosts, Milk Chocolate Pumpkins with Smarties inside and Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cups. All above! NOM NOM NOM.

4. Favorite Halloween Movie: I have a few, Hocus Pocus being an obvious one. Trick R Treat is a great Halloween horror movie. The Lost Boys I love to watch around autumn time.

5. Favorite Scary Movie: It's very hard to find an scary movies these days. I'll go with The Thing. Love it so much and still has me on edge when I watch it for the millionth time.

6. Favorite costume you ever wore as a child: I always went as a vampire, haha! But maybe when I changed things up and went as a Banshee. I know there is a photo somewhere but I haven't seen it in along time. I hope it's not lost!

7. First costume you can remember wearing: Vampire, like I mentioned above. Although when I was very young I'm pretty sure I wore one of those cheap kids masks.

8. Favorite Fall Food and Beverage: Do the chocolate things above that I mentioned count as food? And I don't have a favourite beverage specifically for autumn.



9. Do you have a festive background on your phone? The photo above is the background I have on my phone right now. It doesn't look festive to you but it is to me! It was the first of October and I was out with Steve taking photos of the changing Autumn colours.

10. What are you going to dress up as this year? I'm not dressing up this year unfortunately but I would love to. I haven't dressed up right in a long time. I would love to try this Masquerade Flesh Mask tutorial.



11. What would your pet be?  I have a dog called Merle and he's crazy and definitely wouldn't let me dress him up but just recently we got him that awesome Halloween collar in the photo above!

12. What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else? I'd usually always leave the nicest Chocolate til last.


Windowsill in my room

My Halloween projector.

13. Do you decorate your house? Unfortunately I don't have my own house at the moment so it's not decorated but my room is! And if I had a house it would be decorated with Halloween stuff all year round.

14. Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, or Hayrides? I'd love to go to all of them but mainly a pumpkin patch.

15. Going to a Corn Maze, what do you wear? Something comfortable I guess? I've never been! Or maybe dress up and scare people as you meet them.

16. Vampires or Werewolves? That's a hard one as I really like both. I think I would go with Vampires just because the transformation of a Werewolf really looks like it hurts.

17. Do you believe in ghosts? I think so yes but I'm still sceptical. I have yet to see something spooky and unexplained with my own eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment