TMI: 50 Random Questions

22 Jan 2016

Katie from Blogging It Beautiful posted a 50 Random Questions and Answers About Me tag which you can read here and I decided to give it a go as well! I'll try and make it as interesting as possible, haha! :P


1: What are you wearing?


I am currently in my PJ's which is just an XXXL mens top from Tescos. I like my tops nice and big and comfy! But the last proper clothes I wore was in my last blog post "Cement". I've pretty much been in my PJ's since then! Ha! :P

2: Ever been in love?

Still am.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

I'm lucky that I have not. This is just terribly boring already, isn't it?

4: How tall are you?

I think I'm 5'7.

5: How much do you weigh?

That is fluctuating at the moment. I've lost about 3 stone in the last year, put on a bit over Christmas and I'm trying to get back on track now. I'm not at the weight I want to be just yet and I'm not completely comfortable right now sharing my weight but I am thinking of doing some blog posts about it in the future. I'm very much body positive and love all body types but I'm not completely comfortable with mine yet. But working on it!

6: Any tattoos?

Lots of plans but none yet! Hoping to get one this year for sure!

7: Any piercings?


I have my earlobes pierced for a good long time now. I've had my septum pierced twice and both times it didn't go right. The first time it was pierced way too big. About 8 gauge and I really wasn't happy with it. I could have waited for it to heal and put in a smaller ring but I just wasn't in the right place to wait so I removed it. I then waited for it to heal and then went to a different piercer and got it re-pierced with a smaller 16 gauge but I'm pretty positive he pierced it through the cartilage and it didn't heal right and one day while changing the jewelry, nothing would go back into it. UGH! I also got the side of my nose done at the same time and for some odd reason it didn't take either. It was healing fine, I was cleaning around it and all of a sudden it just popped out and I mean it POPPED right out like it just didn't want to be there anymore. I tried to get it back in but nothing. 

I had such bad luck with both those piercings and haven't gone back yet to retry them. I did love how they looked but it just wasn't the time yet I guess! I'm not in a rush at the moment to get them again but maybe in future.

8: OTP?


Mulder and Scully, duh. And they're back soon!!! EEEEEP! :D

9: Favorite Show?



I have so so many favorite shows, I wouldn't even know where to begin! It's honestly endless. But right now the shows I'm watching and loving are: Broad City which we just finished (by we, I mean Steve and I) and it's about two best friends, Abbi and IIana who are living in New York and the crazy situations and things that happen to them. It's very much for adults but so funny and oddly uplifting.

We also just finished Making A Murderer which everyone and their mother is talking about but it really is that good. It's so fucking scary and sad but eye opening and infuriating. Really really worth the watch. I have many opinions on this but don't want to give spoilers until its been on a good while and people have had time to see it.

Jessica Jones is another one everyone is talking about, now I've only seen the first few episodes as I find it's hard going which you would think is odd for a Marvel show. Don't think of this like any of the films or other tv shows except maybe Daredevil. It's a lot darker and more serious but still so good and David Tennant's performance is already unnerving and excellent.

The Blacklist, Supergirl and Brooklyn 99 all came back from their breaks over the Christmas holidays, The Blacklist stars James Spader as Raymond Reddington who is on the FBI's most wanted list but then helps them put away other criminals from a list he made. James Spader is very excellent. Supergirl is about, well, Supergirl. I thought at first it wouldn't be great but I'm actually enjoying it. It's a bit cheesy and bubbly at times but I find its getting better as the episodes go by. Brooklyn 99 was a show I honestly thought wasn't going to be any good but it's one of my favorites and is actually funny and I love every character.

So, yeah. I like TV shows :P I think a better question would have been least favorite shows, haha! :D

10: Favorite bands? 






Just like the TV question, I have many favorite bands and artist. But right now I'm loving The Coathangers, Zen Guerrilla, Dinosaur Jr., Richard Hell and the Voidoids and a few more bands that I've been finding on Spotify. I make monthly Spotify playlists of any new to me songs or ones I've heard before. You can add me and I've posted some playlists above! 

11: Something you miss?

I suffer from anxiety so I guess I miss when I didn't suffer from it!

12: Favorite song?

No all time favorite song because there's just too many but my favorite songs at the moment are The Coathangers "Adderall" and "Follow Me".  Edit: While searching YouTube for links to the songs I just found out that Mastodon are in the video for Follow Me!! :D This was an awesome surprise as I'm a big fan of Mastodon and actually met Brent the last time Steve and I saw them live in Dublin!

13: How old are you?

I was 26 in December!

14: Zodiac sign?

I am a Sagittarius and while I don't really believe in Zodiac signs I do think I fit mine quite well. And yes I've read the others and don't think I fit them as well. I think the only thing about my sign that's not completely like me is about how outgoing Sagittarians are but I think if it wasn't for my anxiety I would be a lot better at that.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Patience because I have none. Humour. Just a decent human being I guess.

16: Favorite Quote?

"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts." - Henry Rollins

17: Favorite actor? 


Too many. Tom Hardy.

18: Favorite color?

All the colours. But no really, I used to hate a lot of colours until I realized I didn't actually hate them, I just didn't see them used right. I think every colour, in every shade can look nice as long as it's used right. But I mainly wear black :P

19: Loud music or soft?

Definitely both. I love loud music to get me going, especially punk music so I can feel like I'm smashing all before me but I also like chill music to relax to.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

To my room? To Steve or I'll try and do something to take my mind off it. Usually I'll need to talk about it first though.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

Not long at all. Especially since I don't have as much hair on my head as I used to! 10-15 mins maybe?

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

If I'm just getting up and dressed and going, like 5 mins but if I'm doing my makeup better give me half an hour at least.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

I don't think so? Like, when I was a kid I think I may have shoved someone or that but nothing serious anyhow!

24: Turn on?

Pamcakes.

25: Turn off?

Well if you smell bad that ain't good. Rude, ignorant, closed minded people.

26: The reason I joined Blogspot?

I joined it a long time ago to post my photography. I really need to update it! I made this blog just to get my interests out there and find others who are similar!

27: Fears?

Spiders. I fear them but understand that they need to be around and all that shit but just not near me thanks. I also don't like them to be killed unless there is no other option. I have anxiety so I'm afraid of a lot of other things too!

28: Last thing that made you cry?

Everything makes me cry. Puppies make me cry, Making A Murderer made me cry, other people, just looking at them makes me cry. LOL! :D

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 

Tom Hardy… I mean STEVE!!! :D

30: Meaning behind your blogger URL?

Spooky Ash cos Spooky Mulder but Spooky Ash. Get it?! :D

31: Last book you read?



Well the last thing I read was a graphic novel by Neil Gaiman. It was number nine in The Sandman series. It's about the Dream King, Morpheus. It's very excellent and I'm nearly finished which is sad. I also read another graphic novel series called Saga which is very excellent and bizarre. I have to buy the fifth one soon.

The last actual book I read was Stephen King's "The Gunslinger" which is the first in the Dark Tower series. It wasn't that great and for a small book it was hard to get through but it's interesting and I hear the second book is meant to be better!

I have a Goodreads account where I keep count of all the books I read. You can add me if you like cos I add everyone back! I love seeing what everyone is reading and getting ideas and recommendations of what to read next!

32: The book you’re currently reading?


I'm reading the tenth volume of The Sandman series. I just started it tonight.

33: Last show you watched?

Technically it was some of a Top Gear episode but we last watched a full episode of the latest Blacklist.

34: Last person you talked to?

Steve, he's here beside me playing his game which is in French.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

My mother.

36: Favorite food?


I love all the food. ALL OF IT. But I'll go with Trdelnik which is a sweet pastry with nutella spread inside it that we had when Steve and I visited Prague! I hope to have a blog post up about Prague sometime soon! I still have photos to go through!

37: Place you want to visit?

I just came back from Prague on the 31st of December. We visited for 4 days. It was beautiful and I had a wonderful time but it was very stressful because of my anxiety and we were unfortunately met with some very rude people. It can happen anywhere but it was a shock and can make you feel very alone when in a foreign country and don't know the language. I would love to visit so many places but it got me thinking I've lots of places in Ireland to visit yet and I think before I take off again I'd like to travel around Ireland a bit. I've actually added it to my goals of this year. I would definitely visit Prague again in future as by the end of our trip we were just getting used to the transport and how to get around. So I think next time that would relieve a lot of the pressure.

38: Last place you were?

Mullingar on Wednesday I think. Well I've been to my new house a few times helping with getting it ready to live in!

39: Do you have a crush?

Tom Hardy… I mean STEVE! :D

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Like, 5 minutes ago. Steve gets all the kisses! :D

41: Last time you were insulted?

Steve insults me all the time! :D

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?

Probably strawberry. But some apple things are nice. It depends. What kind of sweet is it? Cos chocolate. But actually chocolate.

43: What instruments do you play??

None unfortunately. Never had the patience or anyone to teach me really! I would love to know how to play something though.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? 


My Ankh earrings I made myself. I get so many compliments on them. I'm thinking of making and selling them in future!

45: Last sport you played?

HAHAHAHAHA! Does eating count?

46: Last song you sang?

"These lumps! You know you want a slump of these lumps"

47: Favourite chat up line?

Go away.

48: Have you ever used it?

All the time! :D

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

I hang out with Steve all the time :P

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who wants to! And let me know if you do so I can read them! :D


That ended up not being very exciting but I had fun filling it in! Thanks for reading :)




No comments:

Post a Comment