Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb Review

21 Mar 2016



I just used the Intergalactic bath bomb from Lush and wow oh wow I'm impressed. It's a beautiful blue bath bomb with sparkles and colours running through it.

It smells very strong of a musky peppermint scent which I absolutely love. Musky scents are my favourite and I'm a big fan of all things peppermint and spearmint. I drink mint tea nearly everyday. The smell hits you straight away and smells similar to a nice aftershave. It's quite a cooling smell. Anyone who is into musky, manly tones is sure to love this.

Now lets talk about the amazingness that happens when you put it in your bath. I highly suggest you already be in the water so you can enjoy it all!




As soon as it hits the water the smell just engulfs you! The cooling peppermint is so refreshing but the bath bomb is also very warming at the same time because of its other musky notes. It hits the water with a big foamy splash of blue and while melting away other colours, as well as fine bits of glitter, start to erupt from it.

The colours and golden light from the glitter was just fantastic. I will post some more videos below from my instagram that you can enjoy!







I couldn't take my eyes off it! It really is like space but in the bath tub! :D

When the colour eventually melts away, you're left with a deep blue glittery abyss that you can't stop looking into.




This one is by far one of my favourite bath bombs by Lush. Whoever came up with this one, well done! You very much feel like a space mermaid. I will be repurchasing and stocking up again as soon as I can! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment